From FAQs to KB: How To Make The Most of Your Organization's Knowledge
Don't let your growth rate damage your customer support process
Find out how you can future-proof your self-service support center without completely revamping it.
For customer support teams, it can feel like you're always putting out fires, and just waiting for the next one to come along - but it doesn't have to be like this.
Your self-service is the most important place you can look to reduce the volume of inbound support requests by helping customers quickly and easily help themselves.
Build your self-service with growth in mind and you will:
- Reduce inbound tickets for simple questions
- Free up time to let your team focus on the things that matter
- Improve customer satisfaction and reduce your customer effort score
Jon Meyer, Customer Support Knowledge Leader at Twilio will show you:
- How to find actionable insights that will improve your self-service organization, customer effort and your company as a whole
- How can you take Twilio’s key learnings and apply them to build a similar system for your organization.
Sign up to view the webinar recording
Kelly O'Brien has provided Self-Service Content Management services for Kayako. By day, she is a mild-mannered technical writer, but by night...well, she's still pretty mild-mannered. She likes to cook, eat, bike, and throw Lego parties.
Jon Meyer is a self-service expert with over 10 years of experience. He is passionate about the exciting intersection of support and design while helping companies reduce customer effort with beautiful, intuitive support experiences.